Martin Williams has been consulting for over 20 years. During that time he’s made more than his fair share of mistakes, but through it all he’s learnt what it takes to build consulting practices and teams to 7-figures+ in revenue. As a leading expert in professional services firms, Martin provides his audiences with proven methods to get more clients, more predictability, and more profits.
Where Martin differs is that he’s not a career marketing guru, or a sales trainer. He’s a consultant who has, and continues, to deliver consulting engagements across the globe. He’s delivered projects in over a dozen market sectors, with clients as diverse as Clifford Chance, the Bank of England, Citigroup, the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, and the FT.
Martin has developed consulting service lines, created new practices, opened new consulting businesses, and been responsible for marketing, sales, delivery and operational performance. This experience led him to develop the Consulting Compass – a system that focuses on the 4 core pillars of a consulting business – Marketing, Sales, Delivery, and Operations.
- Why everyone in professional services is getting marketing wrong! And what you should focus on
- Proposals, Pricing and Presentations: How to win the deal once it’s in the pipeline
- People Performance: The 5 values to motivate staff to excel
Session and Workshop Topics
- How to superset your marketing and saves 100’s of hours in the process
- Pricing models and value-based fees: How reducing your fees is often be the quickest way to lose the deal
Recent Speaking Engagements Include
- Webinar for the Institute of Chartered Accountants for England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Presentation to law firms at Microsoft campus in Reading, UK
Hire Martin to speak at your event
Contact Martin to discuss having him speak at your event.